- Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences, popularly known as “PIMS” made a humble start in the year 2000.
- The motto of PIMS is imparting quality education, to inculcate scientific temper and ethical values among its students.
- PIMS is now NAAC “B” accredited.
- The Institute is focused on research and development of life sciences in general and Nutraceuticals, Food Processing and Biotechnology in particular.
- Now the institute accelerated its expansion in establishing new courses of scientific and global importance.
- With able governance and leadership and within the value framework, the college has achieved a ranking among the top 20 biotech schools in India.
- Received an approval from the state government to establish prestigious 2nd phase of Biotechnology Skill Enhancement Program(BTFS) .
- PIMS is now UGC recognized Deen Dayal Upadhyay KAUSHAL Kendra (Centres for Knowledge Acquisition and Upgradation of Skilled Human Abilities and Livelihood).