University Grants Commission (UGC) recognised DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAY – KAUSHAL KENDRA now at PIMS.
(Deen Dayal Upadhyay Centres for Knowledge Acquisition and Upgradation of Skilled Human Abilities and Livelihood ),
Recognised By UGC, NEW DELHI.
- B.Voc: PU Or 10 + 2, or any other equivalent qualification
- M.Voc: B.Sc. in any branch of life sciences or biological sciences with 40% aggregate marks and 45% in cognate subjects.
Candidates with B.Voc and M.Voc are employable as Executive/Officer/Technical Officer/Scientific Officer/Scientist in R&D/QA/QC and production divisions of food and beverage, pharma, nutraceutical and herbal industries.
- Akay Flavors & Aromatics Pvt. Ltd., Cochin.
- Alfanzymes Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Belagavi.
- Ambadi Dairy Products, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Amroon Foods Pvt. Ltd., Barabanki, U.P.
- Bikanerwala, Delhi.
- Bioplus Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru.
- Centre for Processing Food, Bengaluru.
- Coach Nutrachem India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru.
- Doehler India Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
- Everest Beverages and Food Industries, Meerut.
- Gwalior Forests Products Ltd., Shivpuri, M.P.
- Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd.,Noida, U.P.
- Hector Beverages Pvt. Ltd., Mysuru.
- Hillgreen Company, Bengaluru.
- Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru.
- Hindustan Lever Limited (Food Division) Bengaluru etc.
- Skill up gradation and job orientation is the main objective.
- Complies with National Skill Quality FrameWork guidelines of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Industry participation in curriculum design and delivery.
- Multi-exit and Entry options with industry internship at every exit point.
- 100% industry internship and Job assistance.
- Training from entry level jobs to entrepreneurship.
- Course provides vertical and horizontal mobility
Employability in Food processing and Nutraceuticals:
- Food Industry is one of the largest and India is the second largest producer.
- Convergence of Food and Health industry is the order of the day.
- Huge demand for skilled manpower in food and nutraceuticals industry.
- Jobs at Food processing industries, Milk and milk products, herbal sector, health food companies, Beverages, Snacks and Savories, Baking technology, Chocolates and Biscuit industry, Food supplements, nutraceuticals, Fish and meat products.
- Job roles include production, packaging, quality control, quality assurance, food auditing, product development, Research and development, Contract manufacturing, sales, and marketing.
Prof. Anuradha M.
Qualification: M Phil., PhD.
Experience: 21 yrs