- Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences, popularly known as “PIMS” made a humble start in the year 2000.
- The motto of PIMS is imparting quality education, to inculcate scientific temper and ethical values among its students.
- PIMS is now NAAC “B” accredited.
- The Institute is focused on research and development of life sciences in general and Nutraceuticals, Food Processing and Biotechnology in particular.
- Now the institute accelerated its expansion in establishing new courses of scientific and global importance.
- With able governance and leadership and within the value framework, the college has achieved a ranking among the top 20 biotech schools in India.
- Received an approval from the state government to establish prestigious 2nd phase of Biotechnology Skill Enhancement Program(BTFS) .
- PIMS is now UGC recognized Deen Dayal Upadhyay KAUSHAL Kendra (Centres for Knowledge Acquisition and Upgradation of Skilled Human Abilities and Livelihood).
It is a pleasure and honor to welcome the students to be a part of Padmashree. Started in the year 2000, Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences (PIMS) has released the objectives of dissemination and application of scientific knowledge.
The institution is privileged to have a great combination of a dynamic management with a vision of academic excellence and a team of dedicated teachers and resource personnel who are under the determination of the realizing the vision goals. The college believes in a value based education practice and emphasizes on self-sustenance and overall personality development.
In order to fulfill the mission and objectives in powerful ways, each member of the College strives to achieve excellence in every endeavor encircling education, research, consultancy and extension activities. We take pride in our students getting graduated every year and serving the nation in different capacities and leaving their footprints worldwide.
Wishing you every success in your studies and career.
Dr. M. Anuradha
“We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one’s own feet”.
- Foster intellectual growth and character development.
- Inculcate the idea of lifetime learning process.
- Provide education that transform lives, build communities that improve society.
- Assert skill development leading to self sustainability.
- Develop scientific temper amongst faculty and students.
- Develop leadership qualities that enhance collaborative approach, professional
relationships with industry and research organisations.
Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences is situated among the lush of greeneries in 35 acres land.
- Free Wi-Fi facility is available all over the campus.
- Modular laboratories with well-equipped accessories for Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Food Technology are present.
- Central instrumentation laboratory with state of the art equipment such as
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS)
- Microvolume UV spectrophotometer
- Cooling Centrifuge
- Multiple numbers of UV-Vis spectrophotometer, etc.
- Equipped with a pilot scale herbal extraction, food processing, packaging, and labeling equipment.
- Well equipped quality control and analysis laboratory.
- Mr.T.K.Narayanappa – Managing Director
- Mr. Satish – Chairman
- Dr.Anuradha.M – Secretary
- Prof. Sreenivasa Murthy – University nominee
- Prof. K Jnanardhanam – University nominee
- Prof. Rajesh Shenoy – Member
- Dr. K Y Reddy – Member
- Dr Thammaiah RB – Member
PADMASHREE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences (PIMS) under Padmashree Group of Institutions has a record of academic excellence since 2000 and is continuously working for its vision of imparting quality education and job-oriented skills to the students.
PIMS is glad to announce the inception of “Padmashree Merit Scholarship” for meritorious economically backward students. The initiative is part of the vision of management to provide equal opportunities in higher education to every deserving student.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SCHOLARSHIP
Under the scheme, a fixed number of scholarships would be awarded for each life science course under PIMS on the basis of merit and academic achievements.
The scholarship would fetch the student:
- 100% Tuition fee sponsored by the management for the complete duration of the course.
- One-to-one mentorship from Industry/Institution experts for career guidance during the course.
- Sponsorship for attending industrial training, workshops, and seminars.
LIFE SCIENCE COURSES UNDER PIMS
- Bachelor of Science (Genetics, Biochemistry, and Biotechnology)
- Bachelor of Science (Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Biotechnology)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science, Biochemistry, and Biotechnology)
- Bachelor of Science (Clinical nutrition and dietetics)
- Bachelor in Computer Application
- Bachelor in Vocational for Food Processing and Nutraceuticals
- B.Voc in Medical Lab Technology
- Master in Science Biotechnology
- Master in Science Biochemistry
- Master in Sciences Microbiology
- Master in Vocational for Food Processing and Nutraceuticals
- M.Voc in Medical Lab Technology